Saudi Arabia is counted as a land of ample opportunities. So if you are inside the country then definitely you are lucky enough to explore a plethora of opportunities for yourself. But being an immigrant, it stands equally vital that you leave the country gracefully when needed. This is also needed so that you can come back fairly in future for the same.
Many of emigrants have questions about how to check the final exit visa status. Well putting rest to all your queries, there are two of the best online ways that can help you do so without many hassles. Here below check out the two prominent methods for the same.
How to Check Final Exit Visa Status in Saudi Arabia
Method 1: Throw MOI (Ministry of Interior Website)
You need to follow the given steps:
- First, Click here to go for Query of Exit/Re-Entry Visa Status Page.
- Once you go to the page you will see same as the image above.
- Now you need to enter all the essentials asked i.e. Iqama number, Sponsor ID, Image Code, Visa Number and Passport Number. To understand be tter please have a look herein.
- When you are done with all the particulars on this page, click on view tab. This will show if your exit visa is issued or is still in process.
Method 2: Throw MOL (Ministry of Labor Website)
This is yet another way of checking your final exit visa. Kindly follow below steps for the same.
- First and foremost open up the official website of Ministry of Labor from here.
- Now you need to enter the Iqama number and image code that is asked for in the page. See the screenshot above here to have a better view.
- Finally when you are done with all the particulars Click on “بحث”, a final page will open up.
Here in you will know whether your final visa is issued or is still under progress. Don’t rush to close until and unless full result shows up.
Below find two screenshots to view the same.
So these are the two ways that can be used to systematically know whether your final exit visa is issued or is in progress.