Final Exit Visa in Saudi Arabia Important Notes

So is the time to exit Saudi Arabia coming near? If yes then keep note of the below-mentioned points to avoid any hassle. Whether you are an immigrant for years, there will come a time you will be requiring the final exit visa.

  • Have good relations with your employer as final exit procedure will be done by them only.
  • Make sure you serve contract notice period. In case it is not known to you go for a 30 days’ notice period.
  • It can be canceled also through your sponsor only.
  • In case you have any of your family members staying with you in Saudi Arabia, make sure they are sent to your home country before you leave.
  • Ensure that you have taken off all the cash from your bank in Saudi Arabia. This is needed because otherwise, officials may freeze your accounts.
  • If you are living in a rented house then tell your landlord at least 30 days before.
    If there is still time for your rent contract to end, make sure there is someone else you can recommend to your landlord to take over.
  • To avoid any issues at the time of departure at the airport make note of these things:
  • Clear all the leftover bills.
  • Deactivate all the credit cards
  • Give all the credit cards to the respective companies you have purchased them from.
  • Make sure you don’t have any pending traffic fines. To be sure about the same you can check at MOI website by clicking on ‘Check Your Traffic Violations’.
  • If you are having a car then sell it and send all other vital things to your maiden country with help of cargo.
  • Give away all your pending electricity bills.
  • Deactivate your landline and postpaid sim cards whether they are under your name or Iqama.
  • In case you wish to shift your base to Western or European countries in the near future then do get the police clearance certificate.

Terminating the Service Benefits

After your final visit visa is processed you can request your employer for getting the required amount under the end of service benefits in cash. You can tell them that as your account is free zed cash would be a better option. After receiving it you can send it to your family members in the maiden country. You will have to do it through one of your friends Iqama, as you don’t have it now.

Final Exit Visa

  • Now even when you are in your home country, keep the final exit visa paper safe. As you might need it again while applying for a second job in future.
  • Don’t worry if you don’t get final exit paper as some of the immigration authorities don’t provide it.
  • As an alternate to it, you have a final exit stamp on your passport that can be used in place of exit paper to show in future.


Click here to post a comment

  • if u resign after ur contract 3 months already .u plan to exit . i break the contract but the contract almost 6 yrs already after i pay 3 months salary. what can i do? can i pay or wa hay happen?